Having man boobs can be very embarrassing to anyone, and men would go to extreme lengths to get rid of them. If you have the same problem, the most feasible and practical solution for you would be to exercise. The problem with many of us today is we are too busy to take it seriously and we think that doing spot exercises can fix this problem when in truth this type of exercise does not help at all.
You need to get into some proven exercise regimen if you want to get rid of your man boobs. Here are the basic ones you need to follow:
1. Upper chest exercises: Tone your upper chest areas using workout equipment that focuses on this body part. Bench presses can be very helpful to rid of man boobs.
2. Good ol’ pushups: This age-old exercise is effective in toning down your man boobs. Although it does not entirely get rid of it, it surely helps to make it less noticeable.
3. Interval training: This involves exercises that will help improve metabolism and burn excess body fats. This is especially helpful in burning large amounts of calories in a very short time. In interval training, you will have a minute of intense exercise, and then followed by 3 minutes of easy workout. Sprinting for one minute followed by some brisk walking is one good interval training exercise.
4. Cardio exercise: Since most of the time, man boobs are caused by a buildup of fats in the chest area, cardio exercises can truly help by increasing the body’s metabolism. This way, fats will be burned quicker, thus you can get rid of the man boobs.
5. Sports activities: As you probably know, activities such as biking, running, rowing and skiing are excellent fat burning activities which make them effective at getting rid of man boobs. If you engage yourself in such sports activities consistently, you should be able to rid of your problem in no time.
The essence of getting rid of man boobs is simply to burn fat. If you can make use of an activity that allows you to do this, you can easily get rid of this rather annoying and embarrassing concern. The keyword here is consistency. Even if you engage in very strenuous activities but you are not able to do this on a regular basis, you would still be unable to totally rid of your man boobs.
You may be too excited to begin but after a week or two, your enthusiasm dies down. As a result, you would still retain those abnormally sized chests. You need to discipline yourself so you can really get rid of those unsightly “boobs”.
So what are you waiting for? Turn off that computer monitor and get started on some physical exercise now.